Orders will be despatched by Royal Mail using the following options:
Royal Mail Recorded Delivery – Charge £3.95
- This despatch method does not provide insurance cover. A signature is, however, required upon delivery which Royal Mail aims to be achieved within 1-2 working days. Occasionally deliveries are delayed; so if time is of the essence we strongly recommend you use the Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service which is the only way to ensure delivery on the next business working day.
Royal Mail Special Delivery – Charge £7.95
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery – Orders sent by this method are insured for up to £500 and fully trackable. Most orders received by 1pm will be despatched that working day and should be received at their UK destination by 1pm on the following business working day. A signature is required upon delivery.
- A guaranteed Special Delivery by 9am the following morning is also offered by Royal Mail. Please call us on +44 7557 640532 before noon the day before required for delivery details of charges and confirmation that we can meet your requirement.
- Please note that some Royal Mail destinations such as the Highlands and Islands in Scotland or remote rural areas may take up to 2-3 business working days for Special Delivery and possibly more for First Class Recorded Delivery.
- Orders despatched on Fridays by Special Delivery can be guaranteed to be delivered on Saturday for which there is an additional charge levied by Royal Mail.
- If no-one is available to receive and sign for your Special or Recorded Delivery item, a card will be left offering you the option to have the package delivered at a later date or collected from your local post office.
All Online jewellery/ Leather goods comes with a 14-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please complete the returns details on the form enclosed with your order. Providing the goods are unworn and in their original condition you can return the items to us within 7 days in protective postal packaging for a full refund excluding delivery charges.
Please note: For all returns, except where the item is faulty or dispatched in error by us, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us.
It is very important that all items returned to us are packaged appropriately. Goods are returned entirely at the senders risk. For health and hygiene reasons earrings can only be replaced or refunded if they are found to be faulty.
If you would like an exchange, then add the items you would prefer in the exchange section of the returns form.
We recommend that you send all returns/exchanges either by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (not insured) or Special Delivery (insured for up to £500). Once returns are received by Polgara’s Secrets, we shall email you within 3 working days confirming their receipt.
If item(s) are being returned because you consider them to be unsuitable, delivery charges for the return of the item(s) will not be reimbursed. If, however, the item is faulty then we shall reimburse the delivery cost along with the refund or exchange.
Items bought in the Shop, we run a none refunded policy. A credit note will be given & is valid for 6 months from date of voucher.
Returning a Gift
Polgara’s Secrets operate a non-refundable merchandise credit policy for the return of gifts. This means that so long as the product has not been worn, is in the original state in which it was sold and you can supply the name and address of the person who purchased the product, we shall accept the returned gift and give you a credit for the amount that was paid.
Please note that this money back guarantee only applies to purchases through this online shop. This does not affect your statutory rights.